You are cordially invited to submit abstract to the European Conference on Radar in Meteorology and Hydrology (ERAD2016) to be hosted by Turkish State Meteorological Service in Antalya, Turkey, on October 10-14, 2016. For ERAD2016 related information, please visit conferenceofficialweb page www.erad2016.org whichis online for registration, accommodation, and abstract submission.
The mission of ERAD is to provide a platform for an interaction between students, research scientists, radar engineers and operators, and end users of weather radar and to provide a platform for exchanging knowledge between research and operational use of weather radar.
You are invited to submit an abstract (poster or oral presentation) on the following themes:
- New and Emerging Radar Technology
- Operational Radar Networks and Products
- Innovative Methods for Using Weather Radar Data in Meteorology and Hydrology
- Quantitative Precipitation Estimation (QPE) and Hydrological Applications
- Microphysical Studies
- Mesoscale and Severe Weather
- Use of Radar Data for NWP Models
- Airborne and Spaceborne Radars
- Millimeter Wavelength Radars
- Radar Calibration
Please note that the deadline for the abstract submission is on May 13, 2016, midnight CST. Please also consider the participation in short courses to be held on October 9, 2016.
If you need additional scientific information , please e-mail us, [email protected]
For registration, accommodation, transfers and tours, please contact us, [email protected]
Best regards and see you in Antalya!
Ali TOKAY and Kurtuluş ÖZTÜRK